Reload this Page >

Can I watch NFL football in Italy

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 07:17 AM
Shawn

Hello:<BR><BR>I am coming to Italy from Canada on September 5th - the same day as the National Football League starts! I am a die hard football fan and my understanding wife completely understands and she is the one who gave me this idea. <BR><BR>Are the National Football games shown on regular television. If not are they shown in local bars or pubs.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance for any guidance.<BR><BR>Shawn Peters<BR>Toronto, Canada

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 07:20 AM
xxx

Why do you keep posting this? Just scroll down and look at your replies.

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 08:10 AM
pat

Missed the entire winter olympics, being on a ship going around Australia/NZ. Was very dissapointing!

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 08:16 AM
Jack

You should go on vacation to experience different culture. Watch rugby and cricket. You are the epitome of why the whole world looks at American's as stupid. I realize that you are Canadian, but your question is just plain crazy.<BR><BR>Put down the remote and live life. Kill your television.

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 08:29 AM
xxx

Please Jack. Wanting to keep up with a sport that interests you while you're traveling does not make you stupid. I've seen posts on the U.S. board from Europeans asking where they can watch soccer while traveling in the U.S. Does that make them stupid too?

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Jack

Yep

Old Aug 28th, 2002, 09:30 AM
e

xxx, no if a person is wanting to keep up with soccer team that is OK ... it is only those people stupid enough to think that American "football" is a sport that need help...I know sport, sport is a friend of mine, and American "football" is no sport.