Reload this Page >

can anyone suggest an itinerary?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 01:16 PM
JudyB

My hubby and I will be visiting Ireland for the first time in March. We are flying into Shannon and out of Dublin. We enjoy beautiful scenery, pubs/music/good food and fun. Oh yeah, and a little O' shoppin...We will be doing the B&amp;B/self drive tour with CIE. I'd appreciate any suggestions...Thanks<BR>

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 01:18 PM
JudyB

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention we will be there for six nights. Thanks

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 07:11 PM
inexcusible

another ditz with a useless title! Judy --- why do you think you have gotten any answers about Ireland, which is a very popular destination on this forum???? Because you do not even mention Ireland in your subject. You could be asking about any itinerary in ANY country.

Old Jan 20th, 2003, 05:08 AM
JudyB

&quot;Author: JudyB ([email protected])<BR>Date: 01/19/2003, 05:16 pm<BR>Message: My hubby and I will be visiting Ireland for the first time in March. We are flying into Shannon and out of Dublin. We enjoy beautiful scenery, pubs/music/good food and fun. Oh yeah, and a little O' shoppin...We will be doing the B&amp;B/self drive tour with CIE. I'd appreciate any suggestions...Thanks<BR><BR><BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR><BR> <BR>Author: JudyB ([email protected])<BR>Date: 01/19/2003, 05:18 pm<BR>Message: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention we will be there for six nights. Thanks<BR><BR><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>To &quot;Inexcusable&quot; author. First let me say this is the first time i have ever used fodor message boards. And for your information I specifically went to the IRELAND message boards so of course, &quot;common sense&quot; would have it that your wouldn't think to put IRELAND in the message line especially since I mentioned Ireland in my message. FURTHERMORE, Mr. or Miss Smarty Pants, I have used message boards for many years, and I have to say you are the RUDEST person I have ever come across. I'm guessing you're a guy with a small mind among other things, and an inferiority complex and that everybody at your job hates you!!!! Please don't bother answering any posts unless you are going to be helpful, and oh yeah, how brave you must be that you don't even post your name!!!!!<BR> <BR>Author: inexcusible ([email protected])<BR>Date: 01/19/2003, 11:11 pm<BR>Message: another ditz with a useless title! Judy --- why do you think you have gotten any answers about Ireland, which is a very popular destination on this forum???? Because you do not even mention Ireland in your subject. You could be asking about any itinerary in ANY country&quot;<BR> <BR>

Old Jan 20th, 2003, 05:13 AM
bettyk

Judy, it's unfortunate but Fodor's doesn't have separate boards for each country. The country selection is only used for searching, so unless you put the country or city in your heading, no one knows what area you desire information about.

Old Jan 20th, 2003, 05:16 AM
JudyB

Thank you Betty. I realize that now. I appreciate your assistance. Mr. irritated could learn a thing from you. I will re-post.