Reload this Page >

California and Lutetia hotels?????

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 08:29 AM
victor

Could you tell me is the California Hotels or the Lutelia Hotel are acceptable<BR>kVictor

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 09:21 AM
k

I would pick the Lutetia over the California.The Cal is on a side street,kind of dark.<BR>The Lutetia is a tiny bit farther away,but lovely,large with a great restaurant and bar.

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 11:14 AM
loa

Victor<BR>Some old postings on those hotels have been reposted for you. Just scroll down a little on the left and look for some Paris hotel topics.

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 12:39 PM
Arlene

Hi! We spent two whole weeks at the Hotel California...they have king size beds! (That"s not why we spent 2 weeks there!!)<BR><BR>It was a very nice hotel...on a side street off the Champs Elysee...very convenient to restaurants...and after dinner we would take a walk along the Champs. As far as the street being dark, there are some 5* hotels across the street.<BR><BR>We had one of their larger rooms, facing the courtyard, which is quieter.<BR><BR>Go and have a wonderful time.<BR><BR>P.S. Around the corner, on the Champs is a Pain d'ore..(I think that was the name) anyway..very reasonable for coffee and croissant .

Old Mar 19th, 2002, 12:50 PM
Arlene

I am sorry,Victor. There are two hotel Californias. We stayed at the one in the 8th arr. You may be more interested in the rive gauche.