Buoycott Mars!

Old Feb 7th, 2000, 11:48 PM
D.B.

Buoycott Mars!

In retrobution for the Red Planet's noncompliance with the Green Energy Star system, there is a late report that the Venusians have just bombed a large, well known, Martian hotel. There is now asbestos everywhere! All traveler's should no longer stay at this hotel, unless you are from Antares and require the pseudo-medicinal properties found in this Earth-sourced substance. There is no word as yet when this Stupid-fund clean-up will take place, or if it will at all, as there is curently a large convention of Antarians on Mars. Therefore, please buoycott Mars for their cheap greed.

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 04:20 AM
RayWalston

Don't mess with us. You'll be sorry you did.

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 05:42 AM
redneck

This message buoyed my sagging sprits. I will buoycott Mars as soon as I can float a loan to help cover expenses.
I am curious. Do we use a red buoy for this or a black buoy? Do we follow the idea of red right returning? Can both buoys and gulls partake of the buoycott?
If we get 10 people can we have fish fry? Being as how I don't live near a a lake, can I do the buoycotting in my yard? I don't have any buoys either.
So can I use pink flamingos? My neighbor has a few plastic ones that somebody left in his yard.

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 05:50 AM
lola

Since this is on the top I will post something, but I want to alert Fodors editors and Fodorites that this poster has already tainted the US forum with endless ranting monologues under the guise of supposedly different names, ad nauseum. Please, Danny Mangin, get this drivel off our Europe forum.

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 07:44 AM
D.B.

There goes Lola, knowing not of what she speaks. The european forum has always been one of verve and vivacity, and has never looked back on the placidity of the others.

Thank goodness for Fodor's, Lola, for it is OUR forum too.

-Little man green

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 09:37 AM
Buddy

Hey Redneck -
You can meet all of you navigational marker needs at the following website:
www.navbuoy.com
PLease buy all the buoys you can to defend yourself from the little green men.

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 10:16 AM
redneck

Not to worry. The little green men are related on my ex wife's side.
I don't know what DB did to stir them up. They are mostly peaceful since the dry Mars climate forced them to migrate to Io -- near Jupiter.

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 10:38 AM
nowater

I think you have to use red bouys on the starboard and green bouys on the port. And speaking of port, please bring some for the fish fry. I imagine the fish frys are only on Friday nights?

Old Feb 8th, 2000, 12:50 PM
redneck

Down here we have a fish fry any time.
And we drink most anything. We don't bother with any of that sophisticated vintage stuff. If it burrs the tongue, we drink it. That is except for the Scottish folks. They just sniff the cork from a bottle of vintage Scotch Whisky. Hence we have no Scottish who are sottish, and a bottle lasts for years.

Old Feb 9th, 2000, 01:07 PM
Kavey

This would be less weird if the other site I am logged onto at this moment was anything other than H2G2 (Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy)

Old Feb 9th, 2000, 01:13 PM
Buddy

Hitchiking to Mars in UNSAFE!

Old Feb 9th, 2000, 02:48 PM
dan woodlief

Buddy, I hear it is much safer than Florida.

Old Feb 12th, 2000, 10:48 AM
Lana

Can we get this crap off this forum? You losers need to do some real traveling--not the kind that goes on only in your heads!

Old Feb 12th, 2000, 11:35 AM
redneck

I been to Bug Tussle, Alabama. Does that count as travel? Also, I have been to the Moenchsjochhuette, the Kilchbalm and Cabane de Moiry.
(Bet Lana doesn't know where they are!!)