We leave for our five week trip to France and Spain tomorrow. Our four year old broke her arm last week. We have been given medical clearance to travel, she has a special cast safe for the flight etc. Our travel insurance will cover all and any expenses associated with the arm, so cost is not an issue.
My question is, in France and Spain, if we need to get it looked at, would we normally just attend a children's hospital. Do they separate it like this? We're in Paris, Loire, and Provence and later in Barcelona, Madrid, Granada. Any general tips in accessing this type of care? Where I'm from there are hospitals I would take my kid to and hospitals I wouldn't, so just trying to work it out, just in case, before we go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna