As per my other thread, husband and I have booked a couple of hotels for our 18 day European vacation. Our bookings were done via REFUNDABLE/CANCELLABLE option which is slightly higher than the NON-refundable option.
My dilemma is - since we know we are going - as all our flights are booked already, Is it safe to just opt for the nonrefundable booking? Just to give you a clearer description, one hotel we booked had a nonrefundable price of around $120 a night, but the REFUNDABLE price is $150ish.. Difference is not a lot but it can add up.
Have there been any problems with nonrefundable booking, which we should anticipate?
Any advice? Thank you for reading my query
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to See Flamenco
- 2 Rail vs. Plane
- 3 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 4 Arezzo - how much time?
- 5 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 2 week May trip with kids
- 8 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 9 Paris November 2017
- 10 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Easter Week in Italy
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 17 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 18 Which Aran Island??
- 19 Spain or Portugal
- 20 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 21 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 22 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 23 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 24 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 25 9 day trip to France
Booking.com - Would you opt for refundable or non-refundable reservations?