Reload this Page >

Booking with Londontown.com

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 07:36 AM
Marlo

Has anyone used Londontown.com to book a<BR>hotel reservation? Just wondering if the<BR>savings are what they claim and how the<BR>booking worked out. Thanks.

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 07:47 AM
Judi

Marlo, we used Londontown.com in November. After I made the reservation they sent me an email with a conformation number. I printed it out and presented it to the person at the hotel desk. No problems at all. Also, you can cancel within a reasonable length of time with no charge. Have fun in London!

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 09:11 AM
ann

We also used Londontown.com for our hotel in November. They were very helpful and we even cancelled our first reservations to take advantage of lower rates! Email replies were sent within 24 hrs of inquiry. I would definately recommend this site to others. Have fun in London!

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 09:52 AM
Marla/AR

We used londontown.com to book the Millennium Bailey's. I cancelled the first reservation to rebook at a lower rate. Wonderful service and great rates!

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 10:23 AM
elaine

Marlo<BR>Have read only good things about<BR>londontown. <BR> Since I prefer to deal directly with the hotel when I can, I emailed the hotel and asked if I booked directly with them would they honor the londontown rate. They did--I suspect it saves the hotel a commission.

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Marlo

Thanks to all, I will use Londontown.