Black Forest in winter

Feb 27th, 2006, 05:12 AM
Original Poster

Black Forest in winter

I will visit Black forest on March,and stay in Freiburg 2 days,could anyone suggest which town should i visit?
Feb 27th, 2006, 09:52 PM

Perhaps You can give us a little help. What are You interested in? Do You have a car? How many people? How old?
Feb 28th, 2006, 12:53 AM
Original Poster

Sure,I'm a 35 ages male and trip alone by train and bus.I'm interest in scene and famous sightseeing,thank you.
Feb 28th, 2006, 03:54 AM

Titisee seems to be a very nice spot to visit.
Feb 28th, 2006, 09:39 PM

hi there,
problem is that March could/would be not a good time to travel this area. You will run into rain, snow, grey skys ... Anyway: Titisee - hm, I dont like for it is lake surrounded with hotels. Nice naturetrips near Freiburg You will find on a trip on top of the Schauinsland. Also worth is the valley Gutach-Schlucht. Or the highest mountain in Black Forest Feldberg. When the sun is out, You might do a trip to the Kaiserstuhl - a wine area in Baden.
If You are into oldtime cars a trip to Mulhouse is a must!!! The Schlumpf museum is a hit.
In Freiburg taste a beer in the Feierling brewerie. And lunch is nice in the old markethall (just ask, everybody can show You). So - that wil be enough for two days I guess.
have fun
Gar