Reload this Page >

Best Places to Kiss in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 10:44 AM
Rachel

What are the best places to kiss in Paris? I'm looking for the most romantic restaurants, hotels, parks -- anything and everything. <BR> <BR>Thanks.

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 10:50 AM
SharonM

I say anytime, anywhere! <BR>Good luck!

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 11:19 AM
Sheila

I find on the mouth to be quite good

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 11:27 AM
Robin

Well, don't get me started on alternatives to the mouth... <BR> <BR>We took a very special picture on the top of the Arc de Triomphe with the Eiffel Tower in the background, and a smooch in the foreground. The setting itself is not so romantic, but it's undeniably Paris. It would be even better this year if you could time it to the light show on the Tour Eiffel!

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 01:44 PM
richard j vicek

Good evening, Rachel <BR>Have to totally agree with SharonM, <BR>anywhere and anytime while in Paris, <BR>Richard of La Grange Park, Il...

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 03:19 PM
SharonM

Are you single, Richard of La Grange Park??? LOL!

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 03:27 PM
Thyra

My husband and I were in Paris for our honeymoon, we took a boat trip up the Sein and, possibly because it was off season, there was no one else on the boat except one other, young couple. They were kind enough to take a picture of us, kissing as we were standing in the open, back section of the boat, with the river and a bridge and the Eiffel Tower behind us. We returned the favor, and I only hope their picture came out as well as ours did!

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 04:27 PM
M&J

Interesting that you ask. In the July/August issue of National Geographic Traveler, they mention this web site www.thinkparis.com <BR>"which reveals the best places to share a kiss in Paris." <BR>Let us know ! <BR>For us, it was while sharing wine on a balcony overlooking the Eiffel Tower glowing gold in the night.

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 04:41 PM
Al Godon

I suggest the Hall of Mirrors at Versailles. You can watch yourself, and there will be so many people around that I don't think anyone will notice. <BR>

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 05:16 PM
Thomas

try for the tradional shot kissing along the Seine embankment. But you may need to have someone else take your picture if you want a memorable shot.

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 05:33 PM
SharonM

OMG!!! <BR>What good answers! I think my first Parisian kiss was in Place Monge... <BR>I wanna' go baaaaaaack!

Old Aug 9th, 2000, 08:11 PM
Tony

Is Richard shy? I've been waiting with bated breath for his reply to Sharon. <BR>Unfortunately, Sharon I'm not, and whats more I've never been kissed in Paris, despite three visits there,all sans femme obviously.

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 02:13 PM
Rachel

Thanks for all the great replies. And the website is fantastic.

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 02:24 PM
sandi

that place at the nape of your neck....

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 05:19 PM
richard j vicek

Good evening, <BR>Sorry Sharon, am just an old married man <BR>that has luckly been to Paris with a <BR>wonderful womam, three times in the last <BR>thirty years and have not got that city <BR>out of my system. Richad of La Grange Park, Il...

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 06:09 PM
Dianne

I did see some kissing going on in the Luxembourg Gardens while I was just in Paris. Saw some romantic spots there. Wished I was with someone!

Old Aug 10th, 2000, 06:58 PM
Bob Brown

How about Vaux-le-Vicomte? Not only is it the most beautiful of the chateaux around Paris, but think of the fantasy trip you could take, pretending you were any number of famous Paris lovers. Chopin and Georgie girl, Peter Abelard and his girl friend, etc. (Vaux-le-Vicomte was so artistically fabulous that it got its owner put in jail by a jealous king! One of the fundmental lessons of life: don't upstage an absolute monarch.) <BR>

Old Aug 11th, 2000, 07:35 AM
SharonM

Well Darn, Tony, we got our answer! <BR>I think you and Richard a la Grange need to grab your honeys and rush over to Paris for some smooching! (...While you're there, scope me out a cute Frenchman, k?)

Old Aug 11th, 2000, 08:32 PM
cherie

I'm making a list so we can ditch the kids and hit all the places mentioned....however, we shared a big one overlooking the city from Montmartre a few years ago. Another kiss I vividly recall was on the balcony of our hotel in Saint Germaine....but best of all was the one after dinner at the Chateau d'Chissay that I always tell you all about....

Old Aug 11th, 2000, 08:43 PM
SharonM

Do tell, Cherie? (I haven't heard the story yet!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -