Best Air Fares to Europe

Old Jun 1st, 1997, 03:19 PM
Joan Corrie

Best Air Fares to Europe

I've been seeing great sounding airfares through Microsoft Expedia. Would appreciate hearing experience anyone has had using this service. Thanks

Old Jun 2nd, 1997, 08:23 AM
Tricia

I found travel agent on internet, through Alta Vista
and called him (Jay). His fare was lower by almost $500 so I drove out to Anaheim to see him and it was a very legit travel company that had many customers and so we booked our flights to London on TWA with whom they have a special discount. Contact Coastline Travel Advisors, 714/535-1174
Happy Camper!

Old Jun 4th, 1997, 08:59 AM
Tricia

Went into my E-Mail messages today as I signed up for American Airlines International newsletter via E-mail. They have 6 nites in London, theater, tea, etc including roundtrip air for $799. I paid $630 without any rooms or sidetrips so that's great. If you want their 1-800 number try information and say you saw it on internet or E-Mail me and I'll go in and print it out- if you have a fax can fax it.

Old Jun 4th, 1997, 11:39 AM
Joan Corrie

Thanks Tricia. Both are good suggestions.

Old Jun 4th, 1997, 04:47 PM
jan

the absolutely cheapest way to fly anywhere is to go as an air courier. The disadvantage: u can bring carry-on luggage only. I went to London last November for $150 ROund Trip (yes Round trip). Went to the Philippines in 1995 for $450 Round trip. recommended reading: Air Courier Bargains by Kelly Monaghan. It tells you everything u need to do/know.
to reply via email, remove the "-nospam" from my email address
jan