Reload this Page >

Berlin guide or tour

Search

Berlin guide or tour

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 01:32 PM
nancy

Berlin guide or tour

Can someone recommend a guide in Berlin or know of a city bus tour?

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 04:42 PM
Tippy

anyone?

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 06:27 PM
Therese

Berlin Walks is a company that offers tours of Berlin that combine walking and public transport (which is excellent there). A great way to ward off jet lag if it's your first day, and all of the guides are native English speakers. There are several different regularly scheduled tours, and they can also arrange private tours.<BR><BR>You can check them out on line at:<BR><BR>http://www.berlinwalks.com/

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 09:58 AM
Lisa

I'm just back from Berlin. Our hotel concierge set us up with a Berlin bus tour, 3 hours, our first day. I slept through most of it, my husband enjoyed it though. The guide spoke a lot of German, minimal English.

Old Apr 5th, 2002, 10:58 AM
Frank

You can catch the bus tour right by the large ruined church (sorry I forget the name I am getting senile I guess)downtown if you are staying close to there. Open top busses when weather is good, our guide asked for show of hands for languages, we were half/half English and German speakers so she did the tour in both languages and did great job. 3 hours or so and worth it for a quick overview. I enjoyed it