Reload this Page >

Beautiful hotel in Bavarian Forrest

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20th, 2000, 02:14 AM
Leo

Hi, we visited a very good(and not expensive) hotel in Zwiesel(Bavarian Forrest). <BR>This maybe a tip for some future travellers going that way.It included a breakfastbuffet i've never seen before(you can even make your own cinnaminwaffels in the morning). <BR>The hotel has an indoor heated pool, sauna and some bikes(all free). <BR>At lunch the owners wife makes specialties from the Bavarian area. <BR>The hotel is close to the Tjech. border, so there are many busses to book for a daytrip to Prague. <BR>Beautiful surroundings!! <BR>We planned to stay for 1 day; we ended up staying for a week... <BR>If you want the hotel's url, mail me... <BR>Bye, Leo from holland

Old Aug 7th, 2000, 08:34 AM
Mariano

Yes. I would be interested in the URL---we are traveling this month to Germany, our first time.

Old Aug 7th, 2000, 10:20 AM
Kristina

Hi Leo...can i please get the name of this hotel? Do you know how long it would take for me to get there from Frankfurt?

Old Aug 8th, 2000, 05:55 AM
Jerry

Hello Leo, <BR> <BR>Is there any problem posting the url? I hate to spam you with multiple request for the same thing. <BR> <BR>Also, it makes it available for future travelers who search for hotels in Bavaria. <BR> <BR>Thank you for your consideration. <BR> <BR>Jerry

Old Aug 8th, 2000, 06:30 AM
Leo

Sorry, i've been to Germany for a couple of weeks. <BR>The url for this hotel is : <BR>http://www.urlaubstip.de/magdalenenhof/index.html <BR> <BR>Have a nice stay, Leo!!