Search

Bath

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:31 AM
Cyril collier

Bath

Could somone please tell me how long it takes to go to Bath by train from London. Thankyou

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:38 AM
Vita

Check out this site:<BR><BR>www.rail.co.uk

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 04:43 AM
Wayne

You catch the train to Bath from Paddington Station. It takes roughly a couple of hours, depending on train stops and schedules. I've made the trip and I think the train I took made only 2 or 3 stops on the way.

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 06:27 AM
bonnie

Cyril: Just did this trip last week from Paddington to Bath Spa. Takes about 1hr.15min. on the quickest route. Don't remember the times going down, but coming back left Bath at 3:12PM, arrived Paddington at 4:28PM. Our problem was the Circle line connection on the tube. Had a bus to catch at Victoria at 6:00PM on the way back and you would think that an hour and one-half would be plenty of time to get from Paddington to Victoria, but because of a problem with a train on the Circle line, we BARELY made it. Also, long delay on the Circle line on outward bound connection too. Gave ourselves 45 min. to get from Knightsbridge tube to Paddington Train and didn't make it. Had to take later train.

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:44 AM
Sue

Another good URL for Bath is:<BR><BR>http://www.bath.info/<BR><BR>I requested, and was sent a brochure called "Bath, Bristol & beyond" which has lots of useful information, including info about the cousin to the London Pass: http://www.bathpass.com<BR><BR>

Old Mar 2nd, 2002, 08:48 AM
Phantom

Ohhhhhh, let's take one!