I arrive in Barcelona from Australia on Saturday, July 4, and have only four days. Things I want to do include Sagrada Familia,, Montjuic, Barcelonetta, Parc Guell, and lots and lots of wandering. We are staying in the Gothic Quarter near Passeig de Gracia, so I am sure we will go shopping, and will of course go to La Rambla.
My questions are:
1. Which ones, apart from Sagrada Familia, do I need to book? Can I book the day before, or should I book now? I am caught between wanting to be flexible enough to go with the flow of what we see/experience in the moment, but also want to see the church. I definitely don't want four days of regimented timetable.
2. Are there any guides on pricing/best sites to book tickets through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 2 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 5 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 8 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 9 Driving
- 10 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 17 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 20 Poland--where else to go
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 5 days in Andalusia
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 South of France
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna