Search

Barcelona Opera

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20th, 2001, 08:41 PM
Donella

Barcelona Opera

Does anyone have any experience with the opera in Barcelona? Good, great or worth it? <BR>We saw Tosca in Verona two years ago and loved it.

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 03:26 AM
gloria

Hello, Donella <BR>I was in Barcelona last March and the BEAUTIFUL Palacia de Catalonya is not to be missed. It is one of the most interestingly decorated concert halls I have visited. They had some true world class entertainment at the time. Strongly recommended.

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 04:52 PM
Pedro

Barcelona is a culturally rich city. El Liceo is a great european opera theater that has just recently rebuilt after the fire and i´m sure you will love it since its program is carefully taken. The Palau de la Musica Catalana is a beatiful modernist concert hall but they have no shows. It´s only music. I think both places are well worth a visit.

Old Jan 21st, 2001, 05:17 PM
Shelly

Does anyone know how to get the opera and concert schedules and ticket information for Barcelona for the end of February

Old Jan 22nd, 2001, 10:01 AM
Donella

Shelly, <BR>The web site is www.liceubarcelona.com I tried to get tickets for Aida in May but they said they were sold out and to try this website and maybe there will be cancellations. I'm so disapointed.