Search

B&B in Bruges

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15th, 1998, 05:04 PM
Dawn Marie Krivutza

B&B in Bruges

I am looking for a nice and quaint B&B to stay at for 3 nights while in Bruges in May. Any suggestions?

Old Feb 26th, 1998, 07:56 PM
binnie

It's not a B&B, but can recommend an extreamly quaint petite hotel called Hotel Jacobs that includes breakfast. It's located at Baliestraat 1,B-8000 Brugge. Tele.# (050)339831. It's locaated in an area that is peaceful and picturesque and that is in easy walking distance to the centrum square. It's situated by the St.Gillis medieval vintage church. There is a great local resturant down the street.
We loved Brugge! Have a great time!

Binnie

Old Feb 26th, 1998, 08:01 PM
binnie

It's not a B&B, but can recommend an extreamly quaint petite hotel called Hotel Jacobs that includes breakfast. It's located at Baliestraat 1,B-8000 Brugge. Tele.# (050)339831. It's locaated in an area that is peaceful and picturesque and that is in easy walking distance to the centrum square. It's situated by the St.Gillis medieval vintage church. There is a great local resturant down the street.
We loved Brugge! Have a great time!

Binnie

Old Mar 2nd, 1998, 01:02 PM
Ray fr melbourne

Binnie
Noticed your reponse to Dawn Marie and would like to know what it cost you to stay at Hotel Jacobs? My wife & I will be in Brugge for 2-3 days early June.
Would appreciate your advice

Old Mar 6th, 1998, 05:48 PM
Connie

We have been to Bruges twice and stayed at Singe D'Or which is right on the main square. What a beautiful little medieval town. We just love it!

Old Mar 9th, 1998, 05:04 PM
Jessica

Noticed your message and was wondering what the cost per night USD is? I'll be traveling there in May. Have you been to Zeebrugge (I think that's the spelling), further down the coast towards France?

Old Mar 9th, 1998, 05:08 PM
Jessica

Binnie, noticed your message regarding the Hotel Jacobs. Do you remember the cost? I am on a tight budget. And did you travel to any other towns in the vacinity?

Old Apr 2nd, 1998, 12:45 PM
D. Spiegel

I also stayed at Hotel Jacobs and liked it very much. I had a single room (with two beds) with a private bath down the hall for about $50 -- that was in 1996. My friend also took a private room with a bathroom in the room for a little bit more. I found this to be an excellent value.