Arranging a wedding in Rome

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14th, 2003, 01:25 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone used a lady called Gabriella Lojacono to arrange their wedding in Rome?<BR>There are a couple of other wedding co-ordinators I've seen on the web but I'm not sure who go to with. Gabriella is Italian herself so would seem a goot bet.
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 11:07 AM

Hi Kerry,<BR><BR>I was married in Positano in October 2001 and used a company out of Boulder, Colorado. I felt very confident using this lady because she herself arranged her wedding Florence and speaks fluent Italian. The company is Sogni Italiani and her name is Chandi Wyantt. I would certainly reccommend her services.<BR><BR>If you would like more specific info. you can email me at [email protected].<BR><BR>Hope this helps. Oh, when's the wedding?<BR><BR>
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:17 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for your suggestion. The wedding isn't until next year (probably end August) but I want to ensure we get dates and hotels we want.
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 03:22 AM
LBB

Congratulations. <BR>My husband and I were married in Florence Italy. We went through www.italyweddings.com. Ben Singleton is a British born coordinator but he is married to an Italian born woman. He is fluent in both English and Italian which made for easy planning and great communication. He lives in Italy which puts him close to the action while planning the wedding. I was very pleased with all of our arrangements. <BR><BR>My suggestion would be to ask for information from as many of these coordinators as possible. Then pick whomever you feel the most comfortable with. <BR><BR>You can find more information on this web site by doing a search on &quot;destination weddings&quot;, &quot;getting married&quot; &quot;wedding&quot; Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 05:18 AM
Original Poster

LBB Thanks for your message. I have already been in contact with Ben but he doesn't deal with Rome which is where my fiance would like to get married. As some family are coming to Italy with us we thought there may be a larger choice of hotels and price ranges in Rome for them. Maybe we'll rethink and opt for Tuscany, but we will be spending at least half of our honeymoon on the Amalfi Coast.<BR>Kerry