Arran House Hotel input please

May 14th, 2001, 07:09 PM
L

Arran House Hotel input please

If you ever stayed there, please let me know if you liked it and how it was

Thanks

May 14th, 2001, 07:33 PM
Rachel

Stayed there for a week in February. Not fancy, but we had a clean and spacious family room, good breakfast and a location handy to the tube. We would stay there again.

May 15th, 2001, 07:45 PM
L

Someone said that the walls are very thin, is it true? Are the washrooms very old? Are the beds comfortable?

May 15th, 2001, 07:59 PM
Lucy

Hi I stayed at Arran House some 3 years ago so it may have changed since then but my thoughts were that it was fairly basic & a little threadbare but very clean & comfortable & the breakfasts were awesome. The location is fantastic & close to a few tube stations as well as several convenience stores as well of course the British Museum. I had a single room without ensuite & the bathrooms in the hallways were fine & the bed was comfortable & tehre were tea/coffe facilities in teh room & a TV. The rooms overlooking the garden are probably a little quieter so you may prefer those. London is very expensive so taking that into consideration it was good value.

May 16th, 2001, 07:22 PM
Rachel

When we stayed we had no problems with noise, either from the rest of the hotel, or from the street ( we had a front room) The beds are very comfortable. The ensuite washrooms are of the prefabricated capsule variety, so they aren't spacious.

May 17th, 2001, 02:37 PM
jim

My family of five will be staying there im June so we're hoping it'gs great too!

J

May 17th, 2001, 06:33 PM
L

We might meet since I'm going in June to!

Jun 7th, 2001, 07:48 AM
topper

to the top