Reload this Page >

Apartments in Paris

Search

Apartments in Paris

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 06:56 AM
Polly Flinn

Apartments in Paris

Would be grateful for any experiences with renting an apartment for a week in Paris. We intend to visit in May, and are not excited about hotels. Prefer to stay in a little neighborhood and enjoy the rhythms of the residents.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 07:39 AM
Jamie

I don't know myself but if you don't get any replies, you might try Parler Paris www.parlerparis.com <BR><BR>I receive their newsletter with lots of tips about Paris and France and am sure they have mentioned renting apartments before. You might search their archive. <BR><BR>Also the Parler Paris club, Paris Key Club, does rent out its own apartment in Paris to Club Members, so perhaps some help there too. <BR><BR>Good Luck.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 05:36 PM
nancy`

I stayed a year ago in May for a month (in the 7th) and friends stayed for a week (in the Marais) and we all rented from RentParis.com. Prices were good and service was excellent. If you want more details, e-mail be directly.

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 09:12 AM
Carolyn

My family discovered the most lovely apartments in the 7eme. Check out &lt;www.parisperfect.com&gt; The apartments are beautifully furnished, with all the amenities, and the one we stayed in had the most fabulous view. The owners are a French-American couple so know what Americans expect while still providing the ambiance of France. Returning to the apartment after a full day of sight-seeing and shopping was heavenly. The furniture is comfortable, and made unwinding all the better. We did a lot of searching and no other site offered such lovely furnishings or appliances (even a washer and dryer).<BR><BR>I highly recommend these apartments.

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 10:03 AM
Patti

Hi Carolyn,<BR><BR>I recently rented an apartment through Paris Perfect for March 2003. I'm glad to hear you had a positive experience. Was it easy to get the keys when you arrived, easy to check in, etc.? All my correspondence with Madelyn has been fine so far but I am a teensy bit wary about renting sight unseen. <BR><BR>Patti

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 10:10 AM
Beth

Thanks for the link to Paris Perfect - what gorgeous rooms. It is wonderful to see something that is obviously not someone's castoffs. Not cheap, but split 3-4 ways still a great deal.

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 07:57 PM
Laurie

My family of 4 will be renting an apartment on Rue Cler next June. It is a 32M, 1 bedroom apartment for approximately $110.00 per night,taxes and utilities included. It can be seen on line at www.rentalfrance.com. I found this apartment through the website www.vrbo.com. I felt that the deposit and security fee policy was very reasonable. Pascal, the manager was very quick and responsive to my email questions. We haven't had any first hand experience with this rental agency, but the references I checked were very positive. Hope this helps! Laurie

Old Sep 22nd, 2002, 10:07 AM
Carolyn

Patti,<BR><BR>Madelyn's arrangements are wonderful and she is so responsive. The keys were no problem and the apartment was better than we'd expected. <BR><BR>You'll be so pleased with your choice, just as we were. Enjoy!

Old Aug 9th, 2003, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carolyn:

Can you give more details such as the street , name , etc,. of the apartment you rented through parisperfect. We are looking at several ones from this agency for October.
Thanks
JL
Old Aug 9th, 2003, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I corresponded with a doctor from Indianna who used to post on this forum. He owns two apartments which he rents in Paris. One is in the southern half of the 5th arrondissement, the other is near the Eiffel Tower. His website is: LaCigaleParis.com

Bonne chance!