Apartment Rentals in Rome

Old Nov 22nd, 2002, 09:35 AM
John

Apartment Rentals in Rome

I was planning on going to Rome in late March 2003 for 2 weeks with my wife and 3 children. Does anyone have any recommendations for apartment rentals? Any reputable websites to suggest? Best deals?

Old Nov 23rd, 2002, 05:06 AM
Rex

http://www.domani-usa.com/rome/romeapts/aptsummary.htm

Best wishes,

Rex

Old Nov 23rd, 2002, 11:56 AM
up

to the top, for John

Old Nov 23rd, 2002, 12:32 PM
Ann

Go to www.slowtrav.com for reviews of rental agencies and actual apts.

Old Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:18 PM
xxx

I just lurked for the first time with any thoroughness on the reviews of properties in Rome. And I was amused and surprised to see that one of the recommendations was for a property of www.romanhomes.com and the review was written by Pauline herself. Pauline is one of the creators of www.slotrav.com for those fo you who don't know. and she had particularly positive things to say about Dr. Abate who was so maligned here a few years back.

Was that all uncalled for? I think I have read a few other positive things about Romanhomes and Dr. abate in the last year or so.

Does anyone remember why Dr. Abate was so bashed? and was there any real basis for it?

Old Nov 23rd, 2002, 07:29 PM
Gigi

John, email me directly. I booked an apartment in Rome for last March and was very pleased with the accomodations. The grocery store was nearby and we enjoyed some great meals at "home".
I will need a day to find my info.
email me at:
[email protected]

Old Nov 23rd, 2002, 08:34 PM
xxx

Go to www.thestar.com and click on the travel section. There is an article about an apartment in Rome in the Saturday travel section. The Star is one of the daily papers in Toronto,Canada.

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 05:03 PM
ttt

up