Reload this Page >

Apartment/Condo in London

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 02:02 AM
Tom

We are a group of 12 people and have one stay in London. Can someone recommend some apartment/condo that would accommodate us for one night? Thanks.

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 02:07 AM
london

Most Apartment/condos have a 1 week minimum stay.

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 08:56 AM
janis

There are flats that rent by the night - but NONE that sleep 12. The largest flat you are likely to find is 4 bedrooms/2 baths sleeping between 8 and 10. And they are very strict about not exceeding the occupancy numbers. But 4 bedroom flats are pretty rare so are usually booked up months ahead.<BR><BR>You would have to rent two 3-bedroom or 2-bedroom flats with sofa beds to hold your group. I once took 12 people (13 total) to London and we had to rent 3 apartments - a 3bdrm, a 2bdrm and a 1 bedrm.<BR><BR>For only one night, a hotel would be much better for a group this size.

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 09:04 AM
Lori

There is no apartment that will accommodate 12 people -- apartments would not allow that many in one unit and most do not rent for only one night anyway. <BR><BR>I would suggest you get several hotel rooms, it is the most logical way to go with that many people for the short amount of time you'd be there. I'd opt for a 2/3 star type hotel since it is only one night as I imagine budget plays into this somehow.

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 05:15 PM
Tom

Thanks. I would only know if I asked. I'll begin checking into hotels. Any suggestions?