Apartment Rental

Jul 11th, 2001, 09:39 PM
Hank

Apartment Rental

Are there any sources for condo or apartment rentals for Vienna and Prague where four people can team up to avoid individual hotel rates?

Jul 12th, 2001, 06:35 AM
wondering

To the top for a response.

Jul 12th, 2001, 06:52 AM
jhm

I'd try looking at the Prague Post (english language paper) on line and finding apts that way; don't know about Vienna. Good luck.

Jul 23rd, 2001, 02:22 PM
J. Dempsey

Get hold of "Hotel Guide 2000/01 from the Austrian Travel Bureau. It has a number of apartments.or try http.??members.aon.at/pension-ring.

I found several sites and have rented for September.

Jul 24th, 2001, 10:23 AM
Christina

I don't think apartments are usually cheaper than cheap pensions per person, of which there are many in those cities. I don't know what you mean by individual rates, but if you are willing to share an apt, you could certainly share a double room (with twin beds) in a hotel rather than booking four rooms. You would have to in an apt, anyway, as you won't find an apt with four bedrooms cheaply. Anyway, for Prague, I believe www.marys.cz has some apartments on her site. Toms Travel is another one in Prague that I know I've seen on the web but got panned pretty badly in Cheap Sleeps...guidebook.