apartment in Rome

Mar 7th, 2007, 07:04 AM
Original Poster

apartment in Rome

Hi, planning for our first trip to Rome. I'm looking for a quiet one bedroom apartment for up to 800 euro per week for a couple for a 2 week stay in March.
Open to any central area but really liking what I've read about Trastevere.
I would love to hear about any specific apt. recommendations from persons who rented them. Thanks!
Mar 7th, 2007, 08:37 AM

Have you looked at www.slowtrav.com? Lots of info about renting in Italy there -- including rental reviews.
Mar 7th, 2007, 10:33 AM

We stayed at Apartment Victoria, in Monteverde just outside of Trastevere. It was worth a little extra travel time to be in a neighborhood, right around the corner from a grocery store, etc. Very nice place, and the owner actually lives in the apartment next door which was helpful when we had questions. We booked it through venere.com; here is a link to several reviews (including mine): http://tinyurl.com/2zgay9.

Buon viaggio!
Mar 7th, 2007, 10:36 AM

Hello! I have stayed at apartments in Rome through http://www.cross-pollinate.com/ We LOVED our apartment and would definitely recommend it. I know that I will stay there on my next trip. Have fun!
Mar 7th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Original Poster

Hi, thanks for the responses. i've looked at slowtrav.com but with so many companies listed I hoped to get personal recommendations from others on this forum.
Apartment Victoria looks great but it says it isn't bookable online at this time. I'll try another day; thanks for the tip.
I'll check out crosspollinate as well.
Mar 7th, 2007, 12:13 PM

lucyp,

I know Barb from this forum has rented this one from Real Rome and like it. I am taking it this June, I had seen the apartment when I met her in Rome on time.

Here it is: http://www.realrome.com/proplucesplitlevel.html
Mar 8th, 2007, 04:13 AM

How to use www.Venere.com discount code?

EASY INSTRUCTIONS TO GET 4% DISCOUNT

CODE IS C92TJ46

which is valid until 31.12.2012, please share with your friends and enjoy

The Venere discount code allows you to offer a discount to your friends who want to book via Venere. The discount code you can offer is: C92TJ46. The discount is 4%. There is a box to enter a discount code when you are inputting your personal information. I used a code from a friend and my discount was instantly applied.