Anyone use justairports.com recently?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29th, 2003, 07:38 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good morning all- In the past there have been a few posts from people who have used justairports.com, but not many have posted back to say if they used this car service and if so, what they thought of them.

I have booked this service for transport to and from Heathrow to SW1. There will be 3 of us, each with a 21 inch rollaway and the usual carry ons. The price we were quoted via the website was 51 GBP, round trip. The next lowest quote was Swiss Cottage at 62 GBP, then Ray Skinner at 73 GBP! When I filled out the booking form on their website, the final price came back 5 GBP less!

All my e-mails have been answered promptly, and so far I am hapy with the customer service. I will report back on the service when I get home.

In the meantime- has anyone else used justairports.com?
Old Dec 29th, 2003, 08:31 AM

I used justairports.com this past June (2003) for four trips to and from Heathrow and Stansted. Each time the driver was on time (if not early), very courteous, and adhered to the quoted price which, as you point out, is the lowest amongst the competitors. I was very pleased and recommend the service highly.
Old Dec 29th, 2003, 09:19 AM

I used justairports.com the first week of December Heathrow-W1 roundtrip for 43 pounds and was very happy with their service. I don't think you'll have any problems.
Old Dec 29th, 2003, 09:22 AM

Interesting comments. I just went to Justairports and entered return trip Heathrow to SW1 and get a quote of 66 pounds. How did you get a quote of 51?
Old Dec 29th, 2003, 09:25 AM

Ah, I see part of it. I notice the quote changes from 66 pounds if I click credit card to 53 pounds if I click cash. Wow. They sure make it worth it to use cash!!
Old Dec 30th, 2003, 04:54 AM
Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Patrick- we are definitely paying cash! I still think its odd that when I e-mailed the company for a direct quote (gave them the name of my hotel), the new quote came back at 46 GBP- even better. Included in the price is appriximately 70 minutes of waiting time. Not bad!