Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Anyone know of a Whirling Dervish class?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 06:46 PM
Dancer

Anyone know where I can take a class so I dance with the Whirling Dervishes?<BR>Dina should be able to help with the costume, I just need to learn the moves.

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 06:53 PM
mom

what is a whirling dervish?<BR>I always thought it was my 3 year old daughter after a sugar buzz!!!!!<BR>

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 06:59 PM
The Cook

It's the name of a mixer I have. It's great for mixing drinks, beating eggwhites. <BR>I have never known mine to dance, however??

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Venice Rentals

Trust me, you don't need to take a class to do the whirling Dervish dance. Just come to Venice Rentals and our jet skis will take care of you! <BR>www.venicerentals.it

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:05 PM
Bartender

It's a drink made from limoncello that makes the room go 'round and you feel like a dervish!

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:13 PM
whirl

First you put on a tall funny hat.<BR>Then wear your longest robe.<BR>Stand in the middle of the room.<BR>Spin<BR>spin<BR>spin<BR>spin<BR>spin<BR>s pin<BR>spin<BR>spin<BR>spin<BR><BR>feel anything?

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:24 PM
whirling

spin<BR>spin<BR>spin<BR>spin<BR>spin<BR>spin<BR>sp in<BR>spin<BR>spin<BR><BR><BR>feel anything yet????

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:25 PM
Moonbeam

Other than dizzy that is!!!!<BR><BR>Point your toe ...and take off, you are spinning , pick up the pace and your're whirling!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:30 PM
WhirlingDervish

Whirling, whirling, whirling, whirling, whirling, whirling, whirling, whirling,<BR>SMACK! ouch!<BR>Whirling, whirling, whirling....<BR><BR><BR>

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:32 PM
ickick

whirling whirling whirling whirling whirling whirling <BR>BAAAAAAAAAARRFFFFFFFF

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:56 PM
In Love

Oh, I get dervish when I think of you, my lover.

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 07:59 PM
Dina

Actually, I know someone who does Whirling Dervish. He went to a Whirling Dervish convention (or some such event)last year and Alaska Airlines lost his luggage with all his precious Dervish costumes!!

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 04:39 AM
tt

topping for Monday Dervish

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 05:08 PM
DervishDevil

Still whirling, whirling, whirling, whirling, whirling, whirling, whirrrrliiiinngg, whiiiiiiiirrrrrllllliiiinnnnnnnnngggggg,wwwwwhhhhh hhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllll llllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg gggggggggg

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 06:17 PM
pam

These folks can teach 'ya how to do it. : GREGANGELO /<BR> Velocity Circus Troupe<BR> ( 4 1 5 ) 6 6 4 - 0 0 9 5 <BR>There really IS something for everybody on fodor's.