Reload this Page >

Anyone Know Hotel Alpi in Rome?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9th, 2001, 07:54 AM
Jordan

This hotel is listed as a place to stay during my conference in Dec. I found it's website, and it looks kind of interesting. USD100 per night (price is right.) I can't find any comments anywhere from people who have stayed there. Can somebody who has stayed there, or can anybody living in Rome give advice if this hotel is all right?<BR> <BR>Thanking you in advance.<BR>Jordan

Old Nov 9th, 2001, 12:26 PM
richard j vicek

Good evening, Jordon<BR>Have not stayed at the HOTEL ALPI, via <BR>Castelfidardo 84 is a three star hotel<BR>with 38 rooms. It is located about four blocks northwest of the Rome Termini<BR>Railroad Station. Some like the area around the Termini, others do not.<BR>If the price is right and if you don'<BR>t<BR>have any concerns for the area surrounding Termini, would stay there.<BR>if not find a different location.<BR>Richard of LaGrange Park,m Il..

Old Nov 9th, 2001, 10:36 PM
jodan

Thanks for the reply. I do like the price, but maybe I should look to see what kinds of hotels there are in different areas that cost about USD100.<BR>Thanks,<BR>Jordan

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 02:45 AM

ttt

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 08:45 AM
Jordan

Jordan,<BR><BR>You might consider a place called Residenza San Pantaleo. Very simple accomodations but GREAT location right next to Piazza Navona, Campo Di Fiori, and great bus line runs right in front to take you to Termini and the Vatican.<BR><BR>I had a single room there for $75 a night for a week this past March. There are lots of comments on this site about it... mostly favorable but some not so good. It depends on what you are used to. <BR><BR>Maybe this is not applicable to your situation if you have to stay in a certain place for your conference. But the public bus system is great to get around. <BR><BR>Sandi

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 08:54 AM
A Cousins

I recommend strongly the following beautiful hotel, in a lovely area, at very good prices. I stayed there last month & it was excellent.<BR><BR>Hotel Domus Romana<BR>Via delle Quattro Fontane,<BR>113 - 00184 Roma<BR><BR>06 489441<BR><BR>[email protected]

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 09:07 AM
Barb

Sandi: I am staying at the Rezidenza San Pantaleo this Sept, also in a single for $75. I was getting a little worried because of all the negative comments - tell me about the room, was it really small, does it overlook the main street, or is it in the back. How was the bed? I am not expecting the Ritz BTW.

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 11:51 AM
tttt

ttttt