Reload this Page >

Amsterdam SAS Radisson

Search

Amsterdam SAS Radisson

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 12:00 AM
Mark

Amsterdam SAS Radisson

I am checking out of this central Amsterdam hotel today. Highly recommended. Paid $70/night through Priceline.com. Decent size room, good service, on the KLM (Connexion) hotel shuttle route, great location-just a block behind the Hotel L'Europe and The Doelehn Hotel in the university neighborhood. 5 minutes walk from the Spui, Rembrandtplein and the main tram lines. Safe, quiet neighborhood.

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 04:19 AM
Jim Rosenberg

Good stuff to pass along and you got yourself a steal at that rate.

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 04:37 AM
David

Mark<BR><BR>I stayed at the Radisson last month. It is in a great location very central yet quiet. The rooms are decorated in different styles - Scandinavian, oriental, Dutch and nautical. I liked the Scandinavian best but ended up in a very large Dutch styled room, which was a bit like lodging with your granny – all chintz and old styling! The hotel bar is surprisingly nice built into what was an old vicarage. There is also a very nice coffee shop across the street – called the Rusland.

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 06:19 AM
xxx

I stayed at the Radisson SAS a year ago and can verify everything the other posters said. It's a very nice hotel in a good location. Your rate is definitely a steal.

Old Jan 19th, 2003, 09:09 AM
Andrew

I checked out the SAS Radisson when I walked by it last September. Does seem like a nice hotel especially at the Priceline rate. I think I prefer the location of the Marriott near Leidseplein. I stayed at both the Marriott and the Renaissance, which is near Dam Square and the train station. Got both of these through Priceline also, for about $80/night, in September.<BR>I think all three of these come up as 4-star hotels on Priceline.<BR><BR>Andrew<BR>