Amalfi hotel--Settimo Cielo

Nov 15th, 2002, 12:12 PM
Teresa

Amalfi hotel--Settimo Cielo

Has anyone stayed here before? I would love comments, if so. I currently have reservations for next summer for my family of 6. They have been very accomodating via email. Rates seem reasonable as well. Suggestions for other reasonably priced hotels for family of 6 in the Amalfi Area?

Nov 16th, 2002, 01:17 AM
Vincenzo

If for Amalfi area you want to mean also the cross point between Amalfi Coast and Penisola Sorrentina, I suggest a lovely agritourism at Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi: Fattoria Terranova.
The patron is very young, his name is Luigi and he manages the agritourism with his sister Rossella. Rooms are very comfortable, the seaview is magnificent and also restaurant is very good.
Have a nice trip.

Nov 16th, 2002, 09:05 PM
ttt

Topping for Teresa

Nov 16th, 2002, 11:31 PM
Lydia

Vincenzo, sorry but that doesn't answer her question.

Nov 17th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Michelle

Dear Teresa;

I have not stayed the the Settimo Cielo, but it is in Sorrento on the Via Capo. I hope someone can give you a review on this.

Most of the hotels on this stretch have views over the bay, so be sure to get a balcony with a view. These hotels are also a hike into the center. About 15-20 minutes, or buses and taxis are available.

We were in Sorrento in October and stayed at the Il Nido. It was very nice and reasonable. It is located up the hill, out of town, but provide a mini-bus shuttle to town. Very handy.

Good luck,
Michelle