Reload this Page >

Amalfi - Affordable Beach hotel

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 07:28 PM
Jeremy

My Wife and I are travelling to the Amalfi Coast in late Sept and would really like a pleasant hotel with great views and its own beach. We had looked at the Luna Convento? but it is really out of our budget (NZ$ dont go far!!). Has anyone experienced a good alternative slightly cheaper that we could consider? <BR>

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 12:54 AM
Vincenzo

Nearby Amalfi, in Maiori, I suggest hotel San Pietro, surely very good for you. <BR>Have a nice trip.

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 02:11 AM
Ian

Consider Hotel Pupetto which is at Positano on the beach but slightly to one side so it is reasonably quiet. www.hotelpupetto.it Rates are good and I was strongly recommended hotel by a relation who stays there each year when visiting area.<BR>Ian

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 06:57 AM
Pam

Am going to Amalfi in June 2002, will let you know how are seaside private beach, hotel works out. The owner sounds very nice!

Old Apr 14th, 2002, 06:06 PM
Jeremy

Thanks everyone<BR>I appreciate your recommendations and will check them out for sure!<BR>Jeremy