Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Albergo del senato: Rooms for 2 adults and 2 kids?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28th, 2002, 05:54 PM
maria

I'm planning to go to Rome next March with husband and 2 kids( 8 and 13). In the website of this hotel I notice that they offer quadruples as well as junior suites. Would appreciate any comments from anybody familiar with the hotel as to the size of these rooms and how comfortable they would be for 4 people. Any other comments about the hotel are welcome as well!

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 11:51 AM
jenna

I seem to recall a recent post that addressed this. Try to do a serach. I also remember a frequent user called Rex has stayed there. Maybe he'll see your message and respond!

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 11:56 AM
Rex

Sorry - - its. true, I do love the hotel - - but I don't know anything about any quad rooms there. I recommend you call the hotel directly. There is usually an English speaker available at the reception.<BR><BR>http://www.venere.it/it/roma/delsenato<BR><BR>TEL. +39 - 06-6784343 <BR>FAX +39 - 06-69940297<BR><BR>from http://www.rentalholiday.com/hoteldelsenato<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 01:43 PM
Leslie

Maria - If the del Senato doesn't work out for you I can attest to room 102 at the Albergo Santa Chiara where we stayed last year. The hotel location and ambience was very nice. It's a 3 star. The breakfast buffet was excellent.<BR><BR>The room has a large beds for the parents, separated by a door to the front room which has two twin sized sofa-bed chairs for the kids, plus a wet bar, refrigerator and bath that the kids can access without traversing the parent's room so we had a good amount of space and some privacy. <BR><BR>The location is very near the Pantheon.

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 04:09 PM

topping. many other people here have vouched for santa chiara<BR>

Old Oct 1st, 2002, 06:05 AM
ga

Try this website<BR>www.slow-traveler.com and look for a poster named Kim. She just stayed at the Del Senato and loved it. She was traveling with a family of 4 in one room plus extended family<BR>