Reload this Page >

Keukenhof Flower Seller - please help

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29th, 1999, 01:25 AM
Helena

In April, I visited Keukenhof outside of Amsterdam. During the trip I paid (Amex) to have some tulip bulbs delivered from ofe of the flower sellers in Keukenhof in the "Oct/Nov" timeframe to an address in the US. To date, they haven't arrived, and for some reason I can't find the receipt anywhere. Can anyone help me contact the Frans Roozen Flowers & Bulbs company in Keukenhof? There may have been a simple delivery error or something, and I hope to clear it up. Thank you!

Old Nov 29th, 1999, 01:28 AM
Helena

Oops - I meant "...from ONE of the flower sellers,..." typo. Thanks for any help.

Old Nov 29th, 1999, 07:08 AM
Avignon - Provence

IŽll have 5 days in the next april in Provence. IŽll think to stay in Avignon and there rent a car to know the other <BR>places. What about the weather there ? <BR>Will it be possible to rent a bycicle ? <BR>Wich are the best places to see ? <BR>And what about cheap hotels ? <BR> <BR>Thanks <BR> <BR>Cláudia <BR>

Old Nov 29th, 1999, 07:39 AM
Myriam

I presume that the company you're looking for is called "International Flower Bulb Center" ("Internationaal Bloembollen Centrum" in Dutch). Their address and phone number are as follows: <BR>address: Parklaan 5, 2181DB Hillegom, the Netherlands <BR>phone: ++31 252 515254. <BR> <BR>If I can trace their fax number or email address I will let you know.

Old Nov 29th, 1999, 09:19 AM
Helena

Found it! <BR> <BR>Frans Roozen <BR>Vogelensangseweg 49 <BR>2114 BB Vogelenzang <BR>Holland <BR>Tel.: 023 / 584 7245 <BR>Fax 023 / 584 6320 <BR> <BR>Now I just need to find out where my flowers are.... <BR> <BR>Anyone have any experience with ordering bulbs in Keukenhof and getting them delivered to the US?

Old Nov 29th, 1999, 02:37 PM
Meg

I ordered some on a trip in April 1998 and they arrived in September with no problems. Hope you can clear up the problem.

Old Nov 30th, 1999, 02:09 AM
Helena

I just found out that mine were "lost in the mail," and apparently, from what the person told me, it's "quite common." Would've been nice to know before....

Old Aug 29th, 2003, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any update on this topic (Tulip Bulbs)? I am going on Monday and need an update.