Air Berlin

Sep 1st, 2003, 03:21 AM
AllyPally

Air Berlin

Has anyone had any experience with Air Berlin? I just got my credit card statement through and I am positive that they have taken more money from me than they should have. I have no email confirmation from them despite 2 requests for one. I have learned a valuable lesson booking plane tickets online - always print the page before and after you pay. Don't rely on them to send you a receipt thru via email. I have absolutely nothing other than my memory to prove what I paid for the tickets.

Pah!

Oct 30th, 2003, 12:21 PM

Have you taken your trip? If so how was Air Berlin? I'm looking a flight between VIE and DUS - choices are Air Berlin or Austrian (for twice the price). Thanks.
Oct 30th, 2003, 01:17 PM
AllyPally

Hi Patty. In the end, it was fine. I had to badger Air Berlin to post me a copy of my intinerary but other than that, I was very pleased with the service (even if it is little over an hour!). Both planes left on time, check-in was smooth and the aircraft modern. Service good too. I wouldn't hesitate to book Air Berlin.

Oct 30th, 2003, 01:30 PM

Thanks for your reply! I will go ahead and book with Air Berlin.
Oct 31st, 2003, 12:44 AM

I've flown Air Berline twice out of Munich and find them to be nicer than easy jet. For one, you're served a decent meal. Also, there is more leg room.

I am flying Germania Express to Rome next weekend out of Munich, and I'll let everyone know how this airline compares.