Reload this Page >

Aer Lingus entertain me?

Search

Aer Lingus entertain me?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19th, 2002, 01:49 PM
Shasson

Aer Lingus entertain me?

I've seen conflicting reports in other posts regarding whether Aer Lingus's A330 flying between Chicago-Dublin have individual seat-back video screens and multiple film choices (in coach). The availability of those is pretty much how my wife endures trans-atlantic flights....THANKS!

Old Sep 19th, 2002, 03:58 PM
Sue

We flew Aer Lingus Chicago/Dublin/Shannon in May. Sorry, no individual screens or multiple movies.

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 04:28 AM
KieranB

I agree with Sue. I don't think any Aer Lingus planes have seat-back video in economy class unfortunately.<BR>

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 09:30 AM
jo

Hi,<BR>They have seat back video screens on the aircraft they use for the Dublin/Los Angeles flights, but when I flew with them to Chicago from Dublin about two years ago they didn't..

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 01:15 PM
John

I know they have seat back video on the JFK to Shannon flights and the Dublin to JFK as of Jan 2002 it was a A330 air bus

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 01:20 PM
Jane

We flew to Dublin/Shannon from Chicago this August. No seatback movies. And be forewarned - they do not allow CD's at any time during the flight. DVD's viewed on PC's are also not allowed.<BR><BR>This was very disappointing for my husband because CD's are his main source of entertainment/distraction on that long flight to Europe. I would like to add that Aer Lingus had absolutely the worst food we've ever eaten on a plane - and we travel quite a bit.