aegean air

Feb 17th, 2007, 03:31 AM
Original Poster

aegean air

Help, I made reservations online with aegean airlines on a flight, athens to santorini but I need to change the date, has any had any experience reaching the airline and making changes or is it better to just purchase new flights.
Feb 17th, 2007, 06:42 AM

I don't understand. What do you mean by "reservations?" Did you buy an e-ticket on the Aegean website? If you did, I would call them and try and change the flight. Why would you just buy new tickets? The phone number is listed on their website.
Feb 17th, 2007, 06:57 AM

My experience with them was very pleasant. Call them.
Feb 17th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Original Poster

yes, I purchased on the website. The tickets were at 19 euro promotion. So purchasing new tickets at 19 euro again would not be a great financial hardship if they had a no changes policy or were impossible to reach.
Feb 23rd, 2007, 06:23 PM

I accidentally booked one of those 19 euro tickets a few months ago (playing around to get an idea what taxes & fees add up to.) The initial response I got was that Aegean Air would refund only the taxes and airport fees, not the fare, even though I wanted to re-book for a different date, not cancel out entirely. (They were very nice and refunded the entire amount once they realized it truly was an accident.) But, since about half the cost of the ticket WAS the taxes and fees, it wouldn't be such a bad thing to cancel and re-book another 19 euro fare, if you can get exactly what you want that way.
Feb 23rd, 2007, 06:33 PM

I really don't understand. I just bought round trip tickets from Athens to Thessaloniki on Aegean. Yes, they were 19E a piece, but with taxes, it came to 320E for four tickets. The same thing for round trip tickets from Athens to Rhodes--320E for four tickets. Where are you getting these 19E tickets????????????????????????????

I don't see how you could "play around" since you have to put all your personal info. and credit card number into the "form" to buy an e-ticket on Aegean.