I plan to make a trip to Slovenia soon and would like some suggestions on what to visit. As of now I want to visit:
The Postojna Cave
Triglav national park
Does anybody have some good suggestions?
I actually found a nice page to help me in my search, but the options are just too vast...
Thank you for your advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bodyweight reduce applications
- 2 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 Help with Venice Trip?
- 5 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 6 10 Days in Austria
- 7 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?
- 8 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 9 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 10 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 11 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 12 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 13 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 14 Greece in end October
- 15 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 20 Favorite London memories
- 21 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 22 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 25 Norte Dame light show!