Reload this Page >

Advice on Hotel Muguet in Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13th, 1998, 12:27 PM
Paul

I am told that the Hotel Muguet is a good choice for first time travelors to Paris. I am also told that reservations can be made by E-mail. Can anyone confirm these facts for me? Thank you.

Old Aug 14th, 1998, 05:43 AM
Maira

Paul: My husband & I stayed at the Muguet last June. From now on, that is where we are staying when in Paris. <BR> <BR>The Hotel Muguet has a website; www.france-hotel-guide.com/h75007muguet.htm <BR>E-Mail : [email protected] The Hotel Manager's name is Ms. Catherine Pelletier <BR> <BR>They are located at 11, rue Chevert which is a small, quiet street, out of the way. The hotel is within walking distance to Eiffel Tower, Le Invalides, Musee D'Orsay, Musee Rodin (a couple of blocks away). The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was good. What I like the most was the accessibility. Within a block there was this very nice part of town with the post office, laundry facilities, excellent restaurants, and two metro stations nearby. We e-mailed them to check availability. They answered right away. The next step was to fax them credit card info to hold the reservations. This is the standard procedure with most hotels in Europe when making reservations from the US. We did, and when we got there was no problem (keep a copy of the faxed info and of any correspondence/replies). My husband had rented a car (the trip was part business, part pleasure). During our stay at the Muguet he parked at a parking facility located by Le Invalides (Napoleon's Thomb), also withn walking distance. <BR> <BR>The Muguet's useful numbers are: <BR>Téléphone : 01 47 05 05 93 <BR>Fax : 01 45 50 25 37 <BR>Téléphone international : <BR>+331 47 05 05 93 <BR>Fax international : +331 45 50 25 37 <BR> <BR>Hope this helps. Please feel free to e-mail me directly. Have a great trip!

Old Aug 14th, 1998, 05:44 AM
Maira

Paul: My husband & I stayed at the Muguet last June. From now on, that is where we are staying when in Paris. <BR> <BR>The Hotel Muguet has a website; www.france-hotel-guide.com/h75007muguet.htm <BR>E-Mail : [email protected] The Hotel Manager's name is Ms. Catherine Pelletier <BR> <BR>They are located at 11, rue Chevert which is a small, quiet street, out of the way. The hotel is within walking distance to Eiffel Tower, Le Invalides, Musee D'Orsay, Musee Rodin (a couple of blocks away). The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was good. What I like the most was the accessibility. Within a block there was this very nice part of town with the post office, laundry facilities, excellent restaurants, and two metro stations nearby. We e-mailed them to check availability. They answered right away. The next step was to fax them credit card info to hold the reservations. This is the standard procedure with most hotels in Europe when making reservations from the US. We did, and when we got there was no problem (keep a copy of the faxed info and of any correspondence/replies). My husband had rented a car (the trip was part business, part pleasure). During our stay at the Muguet he parked at a parking facility located by Le Invalides (Napoleon's Thomb), also withn walking distance. <BR> <BR>The Muguet's useful numbers are: <BR>Téléphone : 01 47 05 05 93 <BR>Fax : 01 45 50 25 37 <BR>Téléphone international : <BR>+331 47 05 05 93 <BR>Fax international : +331 45 50 25 37 <BR> <BR>Hope this helps. Please feel free to e-mail me directly. Have a great trip!

Old Aug 14th, 1998, 05:44 AM
Maira

Old Aug 14th, 1998, 05:52 AM
Maira