Search

Aberdeen. transport from City centre to airport

Search this Thread

Old May 23rd, 2022, 06:53 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aberdeen. transport from City centre to airport

Hello all,
Following the good advice I recently received here about my arrival in Aberdeen, I now have another Q.

The venue for the pre-cruise covid testing has been abruptly moved from a city centre hotel to the Crowne Plaza Hotel at Aberdeen airport. I need to get there on a Friday, early afternoon - I am overnighting at the Premier Inn in the city centre. (I did think about moving the booking to the PI at Dyce, but I'm already arriving late in Central Aberdeen + have a very good price, will have a morning to mooch around Aberdeen and I just think it would be much more confusing),

I have looked at the options and there seems to be a bus costing £4 one way, starting at the rail station (with a further stop in the centre), which heads to the airport - Jet Service 727, every 10 minutes, and you can pay the driver. I understand there are other public buses, which I assume will work, but I haven't checked these.

But, just wanted to check if anyone here had knowledge of what my best option is for this short transfer - I will have a medium-sized suitcase with me.

Thank you.