Reload this Page >

a clean hotel in venice for about 200euros

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5th, 2002, 10:10 AM
jacob

we will be in venice in september for a few nights and would like a hotel that is pleasant and clean for about 200euros with the following essentials:<BR><BR>private baths<BR>air conditioning<BR>nice view<BR>not too far from saint marc's (but we do like to walk)<BR>non smoking room if possible<BR><BR>thank you<BR>jacob

Old Mar 5th, 2002, 02:25 PM
sandi

try www.venere.com for a wide range of hotel prices and locations in Italy

Old Mar 5th, 2002, 02:48 PM
Beth

Last year, we stayed at the Locanda San Barnaba -- which fit all of your requirements. It was clean, had a nice, modern, private bath, room-controlled AC, about a 15 minute walk from St. Mark's, and seemed non-smoking. I guess the view was just OK but the neighborhood was great -- Dosdouro (sp.) -- close walking distance to a lot of restaurants, wine bars, etc. We paid about $180 last year for their suite room. I would guess that it still would fit into your price range.

Old Mar 5th, 2002, 03:56 PM
Paula

We stayed at the Hotel Flora and really liked it. Request a large room.

Old Mar 5th, 2002, 06:09 PM
anthony

hotel flora gets my vote

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 11:32 AM
Lynn

Jacob, I won't be staying there until May, but I have heard only very good things about the Art Deco Hotel in Venice. And a double room is only Euro 155 at that time. If interested, do a search for Art Deco Venice, and you can read all the praise.