Reload this Page >

6 Weeks in Italy

Search

6 Weeks in Italy

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25th, 2002, 03:44 AM
Sebastian Ciotti

6 Weeks in Italy

We will be in Italy mid October to end of November. We will go to Galerata North of Milan, and then South to Maiori.Would appreciate any input on either relating to restaurants, sights, etc, etc,,.<BR><BR>Thank you,<BR><BR>Sebastian

Old Aug 25th, 2002, 04:17 AM
Vincenzo

About restaurant, at Minori, very close to Maiori, my suggestion is CORTILE DEI MORI; in Amalfi, near Maiori, I suggest DA GEMMA, LIDO AZZURRO and, if you appreciate wine: wine bar CANTINA SAN NICOLA.<BR>Have a nice trip.<BR>

Old Aug 25th, 2002, 09:09 AM
Sherri

I just have to say....I'm so jelous...that's all<BR>La dolce Italy

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 01:54 AM
Alice Twain

Sebastian Ciotti:<BR><BR>Where exactly is Galerata? I have never heard of it and a seqarch on the web only gave results about one place in Bulgaria and one XIII century manuscript. Please, detail more, ince I lkive in Milano and I might give you some informations.<BR><BR>Sherri:<BR><BR>As an italian I might only say that italy is not "dolce" (sweet) at all!

Old Aug 26th, 2002, 04:52 AM
Vincenzo

I suppose it is Gallarate, a town between Milan and Varese.

Old Aug 27th, 2002, 01:56 PM
Sebastian Ciotti

Thank you Vincenzo and Sheri for your responses to my posting. Gallerata, I believe that is the correct spelling, is Northwest of Milan, about 20 Kilometers from the Swiss border. We will be visiting friends there, so we will probably not need further input. Just wondered if anyone had been there to get the feel of what to expect.<BR>Thanks again,<BR>Sebastian