5 Star Hotels?

Old Sep 17th, 2000, 12:01 PM
Larry

5 Star Hotels?

Could someone tell where I would find a webb site that lists all the 5 Star Hotels in Italy? Thanks.

Old Sep 17th, 2000, 01:35 PM
Angela

You could try www.luxurytravel.com. I've had info from there before on hotels in Germany.

Old Sep 17th, 2000, 01:56 PM
Diane

I just viewed www.luxurytravel.com and looked at hotels in California as I know California well. What I find listed are many three and four star hotels along with five star hotels. None of these are shabby, but certainly there are not 19 hotels in San Francisco that have earned five stars. Also, they list Marriott's Rancho Las Palmas under Rancho Valencia, not Rancho Mirage. Rancho Mirage is near Palm Springs, and Rancho Valencia is near San Diego. Use this site for reference, but follow up carefully on your choices.

Old Sep 17th, 2000, 02:47 PM
Carey

Larry,

Check out www.venere.it. You can look up most cities in Italy, and it gives you a list of hotels in those cities by how many stars they have and whether or not they have websites. You can make you reservations on-line too. I am staying at a number of hotels from this website for our trip in October. Hope this helps!

Old Sep 17th, 2000, 09:11 PM
nickie

You might try the website for small luxury hotels (www.slh.com) or the relais and chateau website (SP?) Each have some gems.

Old Sep 18th, 2000, 03:58 AM
LORI

www.luxurylink.com will provide some as well...

Old Sep 18th, 2000, 06:52 AM
dc

try hotelstravel.com

It lists hotels by stars.