I'll be travelling with my husband through Sicily in early August for 10 days. We will be arriving by train via Naples and need advice on where to stay, how long in each place and the best places to visit in such a short time. We would prefer to use public transport and will be travelling to Malta by ferry from Pozzallo at the end of our stay. Looking forward to your replies, Marea
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 10 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 13 Best Greek Island
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 20 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 21 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 22 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 23 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland