My husband and I are traveling to Italy in October for 10 days and would like feedback on our itinerary and any recommendations. This is our first trip to Italy and we definitely want to see some cities such as Venice, Florence and Rome. We've read and heard that Cinque Terre is gorgeous but aren't sure if two days is enough time for traveling and enjoying it and also, what the weather in October will be like in Cinque Terre? We are booked to fly into Milan and fly out of Rome. We are planning to spend a day in Milan (the day we arrive) but would rather spend more time in other spots. Would appreciate any feedback on our itinerary as well as recommendations if we should change our planned route. Thanks!
October 5th: Milan Day 1(arrive @ 10 am)
October 6th: Venice Day 1
October 7th: Venice Day 2
October 8th: Florence Day 1
October 9th: Florence Day 2
October 10th: Cinque Terre Day 1
October 11th: Cinque Terre Day 2
October 12th: Rome Day 1
October 13th: Rome Day 2
October 14th: Leave Rome in the afternoon
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dubrovnik
- 2 Malaga Christmas lights
- 3 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 4 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 5 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 12 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 13 Help with Venice Trip?
- 14 Norte Dame light show!
- 15 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 16 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 17 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Greece in end October
- 22 Champagne Tours
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Russian-American Relations: safe to travel? Get Visas?