I know this is a hugely open-ended question: based on my 'criteria' what is the best cruise line match for us?
1. Celebrating milestone bday of boyfriend with cruise to Alaska
2. Live on west coast, an hour from San Francisco
3. Passengers - bday boy, his girlfriend, 3 adult children - 25-28
4. Would like fishing opportunity for bday boy
5. Looking for 9-10 day cruise
6. Don't want Cadillac or Volswagon style cruise, looking for something in the middle (we're on a budget and in the early research stages)
7. Would like to travel fall 2015 - is this considered off season?
I know the answers are endless to this, question, and any perspective is welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 National Geographic Quest
- 2 Almost serious
- 3 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 4 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 5 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 6 Mississippi River Cruise
- 7 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 8 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 roommate wanted
- 11 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 12 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 13 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 14 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 15 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 16 Costa Maya beach
- 17 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 18 Scenic cruise advice
- 19 Small Ship Alaska
- 20 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 21 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 22 Viking consumer beware
- 23 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 24 Pre-cruise hotel
- 25 Amadeus river cruise