Reload this Page >

Which cruise line?

Search

Which cruise line?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Bashful

Which cruise line?

I am taking my family...23 of them ages 4 to 67...on a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise next August. Which line?<BR><BR>Any special considerations for a large group?<BR>

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 03:14 PM
maryann

My vote would be Princess. Affordable and something for everyone. Not as many ships in the Carribean in the summer, the rest of the Carribean ships are in Alaska. But there should be some choice.<BR><BR>Altho' I prefer HAL, your age range might be happier on Princess.<BR><BR>If you book 8 cabins, you should get one cabin free, ask for the group dept. when you check around for prices.

Old Nov 24th, 2002, 10:11 PM
Rick

Go for the cruise line with the itenerary you want and the price you like. They are all different and for the most part all good. You can't go wrong with any of the established lines.

Old Nov 25th, 2002, 06:58 PM
Theresa

I also think Princess is a great choice but I don't think they have any ships in the Caribbean next summer unless they change their schedules due to possible war, etc.. . .<BR><BR>If Princess doesn't work out, look at some of the newer RCCL ships.<BR><BR>Make sure that you work with a good TA who works with groups. You should get some group perks with a group that size such as a free cabin, maybe cocktail party, shipboard credit, etc. . Group amenities vary from cruise to cruise - just make sure you ask what they can offer you.

Old Nov 26th, 2002, 03:08 AM
xxx

I would thoroughly investigate the various lines with a group this large. Some are more geared to an older crowd and some younger. I think RC is good, although you will probably get a better value with Carnival. I sailed Carnival twice and had to problem. I think they offer a lot of diverstiy for various age groups. Also be sure and check group rates for your party.

Old Nov 26th, 2002, 07:33 PM
ttt`

ttt<BR>