Reload this Page >

What ships sail from S.F.

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30th, 1999, 02:48 PM
Emily

Does anyone know what cruise ships sail from the San Francisco port terminal and where they are bound? I'm planning a cruise for a large, extended family based in S.F. and I want to make it easy for them to get straight on the ship (as opposed to flying them all down to L.A.) Thanks!

Old Jan 2nd, 2000, 01:01 PM
Paul Therault

<BR>Dear Emily, <BR> <BR>All ships sailing foreign flags, this means all ships except American Hawaii, can not sail into two U.S. ports one after another. You are out of luck. <BR> <BR>Ships that do sail out of S.F. go to Canada, Alaska and Hawaii. <BR> <BR>Paul

Old Jan 20th, 2000, 03:22 PM
David

I'm taking Celebrity's Mercury from LA to Alaska (ending at Vancouver) on April 30. It departs from LA and sails to SF the next day. You could embark in SF on May 1 if you wanted. I live in SF and will fly to LA so I can sail under the Golden Gate and come home to pick up my luggage!

Old Jan 20th, 2000, 08:29 PM
Denise Blackmore

In the spring (April/May) and fall (September) cruise ships reposition between the Caribbean and Alaska. While repositioning some ships cruise between San Francisco and Vancouver. The cruises are usually between 2 to 4 days in length. This is one option for you.

Old Jan 28th, 2000, 11:16 PM
travlow

Emily, <BR>Sky Princess and Crystal will do roundrip san francisco to alaska this year. This may change in 2001 as ships are bein g sold or moved to diffrent <BR>ports as home base for the season.

Old Jun 9th, 2004, 07:54 PM
MMSF

Silversea is doing some trips to Alaska from SF. So as Crystal.