Websites for booking Radisson cruises

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29th, 2003, 10:51 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can anyone recommend a good website for booking Radisson cruises at a discount or doesn't such a thing exist for this line? I tried several of the websites recommended in previous posts, but didn't see Radisson among the lines they dealt with. I am particularly interested in the 7 day roundtrip New York to Bermuda cruises scheduled for this summer.
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 04:00 PM

I don't know about discounts, but I just booked through www.virtuoso.com and you get some extras.
Old Jan 29th, 2003, 05:11 PM

You will most likely get your best rate through cruisequick.com Do your own research, chose a date and cabin and category and then let them price it with no obligation whatsoever. I've really had the best experiences with this site and have recommended it to others. They are strictly internet based which concerned me at first but now it's wonderful! The rep I've worked with is Ray and he's always been very attentive and easy to work with. I kept changing my mind with ships and dates and realized quickly that he has the patience of a Saint. Good Luck.
Old Jan 30th, 2003, 11:05 AM

Try www.brownandkeenetravel.com for discounts on Radisson cruises. Unfortunately, there's no online booking feature. However, they do list lots of specials.
Old Jan 30th, 2003, 01:48 PM

Cruisequick.com will not book Radisson on the internet<BR>neviboy
Old Jan 30th, 2003, 05:26 PM

Camillec:<BR> I have personally never used this website, but I did notice it has Radisson cruises on it. If nothing else you can use it for research, if you are so inclined!!<BR> www.icruise.com<BR>Happy researching!!
Old Jan 30th, 2003, 08:11 PM

Call a travel agent. They will get you the best deal. If you call a Virtuoso agent, ask for a Voyager Club sailing. That will include a complimentary shore excursion and cocktail party., plus a special reduced fare.<BR>www.virtuoso.com <BR>If you are anywhere near Dallas, I recommend Strong Travel Services.
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 12:14 PM

<BR>Do any of the Radisson ships offer quads (two adults, two little kids)?
Old Feb 7th, 2003, 07:04 PM

The Radisson ships don't offer quads. The most is 3 in a cabin and they have very few of those. In addition, I wouldn't recommend a Radisson ship with litle kids. Their ships are not really geared to them.
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 09:46 AM

I was in the same &quot;boat&quot; as you trying to figure out who to use. The very best TA for Radisson is Ngaire(pronounced Ny-ree)at www.brownandkeenetravel.com Phone: 1-800-856-1155. She is very knowledgeable of all the Radisson ships and their ports etc. She is just wonderful and I found her to have the best prices as well. She came highly recommended to me by some die-hard Radisson cruisers and I'm so glad I hooked up with her. Good Luck!
Old Feb 24th, 2003, 07:00 AM

As petlover suggested, Brown and Keene are THE BEST! We use them.....they never &quot;miss a trick!&quot;<BR>Happy Trails and Sails to you!<BR>M.B.
Old Mar 4th, 2003, 01:58 PM
Original Poster

Thank you all for your suggestions. I really appreciate it.
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 04:35 AM

There is the best Radisson board at cruisecritic.com<BR>neviboy
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 03:12 PM

I got an email today for 2 for 1 cruises on Radisson.<BR>greatcruising.com
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 05:12 AM

Because of the nature of this upscale line, signifigant discounts can be hard to come by... but I would take people's advise to check out their website. They do list some nice specials for a variety of trips.
Old Aug 21st, 2003, 12:31 PM

Earlier this week I saw a promotion on rssc.com for Radisson Seven Seas Mariner Cruises, 2 for the price of 1 to Panama next November, which is exactly when we wanted to go. In addition to this they were offering British Airways upgrade flights from UK - Los Angeles and return from Fort Lauderdale. I phoned my TA without much hope that the offer was for real. My TA phoned me back within 10 minutes confirming availability and offering a further 10% discount if I booked immediately. That's 60% discount + cheap upgraded flights!!! I didn't know whether to hang on longer in the hope they might eventually pay me to go (LOL) but decided to go for it.

Try contacting RSSC direct. They had quite a number of these good deals. Depends when and where you want to go.

Good luck!
Old Sep 3rd, 2003, 12:38 PM

I would not use the web to book a cruise.
Call CruiseMarket Place in Calif. I feel they give the best discounts. I think they also have a web site
Old Sep 8th, 2003, 04:18 PM

Just got that same email, with the bad news that Song of Flower is sailing into the sunset after the fall season. I guess RSSC decided that small ships just aren't profitable enough.
Old Sep 16th, 2003, 07:35 AM

Try CruiseDeals.com. I booked a Radission Cruise with them and the rates were wonderful. Service was really top notch.
Old Sep 17th, 2003, 07:22 AM

I've received excellent service and pricing from:

http://www.brownandkeenetravel.com

I like this site because it list all the prices (including the 2 for 1's on the Diamond). It is more informative IMO than the actual Radisson website.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -