tips on disney cruises

Jan 10th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Original Poster

tips on disney cruises

we will be traveling with a 5 and 7 year old on a Disney cruise and I am looking for some dos and donts of a Disney cruise. or any must see tips.
Jan 11th, 2017, 12:10 PM

Disney crusie is more expensive than the other mass market lines for one reason: the brand and the things that go with the brand

Their family cabin is truly family friendly, book one if the price is right.

Do take part in all the "characters" related activities, That's part of the brand, and part of the price premium.

The production show shows are all Disney. Seeing it live or not, you are paying for it. SO might as well go see the show live.

And the line up to take pictures with the Characters are so much shorter than inside the theme park.

Do take responsibilities of the action of your young ones and keep them under control.

Do wash your hands frequent and your children's hands too.

Do drop them off at the kids club so you can relax on your own too.

Depending on ships, activities on board may need reservation and pre-book. "Frozen" is only available on Disney Wonder at this point and "Tangled" is exclusive to Disney Magic.
Jan 28th, 2017, 01:39 PM

We went on a Disney Cruise with our 5 year old and 2 year old last year. It was amazing! Disney is the perfect cruise for kids - and you cannot beat the service! I wrote about our trip in our travel journal, http://coloringthemap.com/bahamas/ which gives our packing list, onboard activities and advice. It is still a cruise so you have the cons that go with that, (a bunch of people in one spot), but to me, it beats going to the parks by far! We cannot wait to go on another one!