Reload this Page >

Thalassotherapy pool on the Infinity

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29th, 2002, 06:16 AM
Susan

Taking an Alaskan cruise next spring, and I am wondering if everyone is able to use this pool or if there is a charge for it's use.

Old Nov 30th, 2002, 06:43 AM
cruznut6

The Thalassotherapy pools are &quot;free&quot; on all &quot;M&quot; class Celebrity ships. There is a fee for use on the Century class ships, unless you've booked a suite.<BR><BR>Regards...Bob

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 07:19 AM
susan

Thanks for the info, Bob. It leads to another question----is the Infinity an &quot;M&quot; class ship? I need to know whether it is worth me packing my bathing suit. LOL thx susan

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 12:26 PM
cruznut6

Susan<BR><BR>Yes, the Infinity is an &quot;M&quot; class ship. Have a great time; Alaska is awesome. We sailed on the Summit (almost identical to Infinity) to Hawaii less than 2 months ago and really enjoyed the trip and ship. We sent &quot;a lot&quot; of time in the Thalasso pool ;-). <BR><BR>Regards...Bob

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 01:30 PM
Fanci

What exactly is a Thalasso pool?

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 05:05 PM
Sarah

Going to try to explain this - forgive me if I do it wrong.<BR><BR>It is a normal pool sized shaped pool but it is filled with very warm water, not as hot as a jucuzzi but very warm water.<BR><BR>In the pool are metal type rods that are formed in the shape of a huge lounge chair that goes all across the side of the pool. So you lay in the pool like you are in a lounge chair. Then there are jets behind the &quot;metal rods&quot; which gives you a very relaxing/massage type feeling.<BR><BR>Again, I hope I described this somewhat accurately.

Old Dec 2nd, 2002, 06:36 PM
Fanci

Sarah--Thanks for the info. The pool sounds delicious!