Reload this Page >

Star Princess to Alaska

Search

Star Princess to Alaska

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10th, 2002, 09:46 AM
Nikki

Star Princess to Alaska

I have found a great price (or what I think is a great price) for a cruise to Alaska in 2003 on the Star Princess (Princess cruise line). Has anyone sailed on this ship and if so can you tell me what you thought of it?<BR><BR>Also the price I was quoted was $1199 pp for a balcony stateroom. Is this price as good as I think?<BR><BR>Thanks for your help.

Old Jul 11th, 2002, 05:29 AM
love2travel

What is the date of the cruise? It sounds almost too good to be true for a balcony cabin - but some group space is pretty good. The ship is beautiful.

Old Jul 11th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Nikki

The date of the cruise is May 17 and we leave from Seattle. Any other comments you have on the ship or the time of year to cruise, please let me know.<BR><BR>Thanks

Old Jul 12th, 2002, 08:29 AM
love2travel

If your price includes port charges, you have a deal. If not, look elsewhere.

Old Jul 13th, 2002, 06:59 AM
vancouvergal

hi Nikki,<BR>Hubby & I were on the Star in April to the Mexican Riviera...great food, service, entertainment & brand new. We have cruised Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Holland America & the Star outshone the others. btw, our t/a booked another couple on the Star, based on our fabulous experience & they hated it! personal preference, I guess.<BR><BR>Cruising Alaska tomorrow on Celebrity with our family only cuz we thought we had a great price - $919 & 265 (Cdn.)for oceanview. <BR><BR>Have a great time!