self-barging in the south of France

Search this Thread

Old May 13th, 1999, 05:37 PM
Mary

self-barging in the south of France

Any information would be appreciated.

Old May 18th, 1999, 05:18 PM
Marla

Mary, I don't have any information for you about barging in France. However, you might try posting your question on the Europe forum. There's a lot of people over there with opinions and lots of travel advice! Maybe one of them has barged the rivers of France!

Old May 18th, 1999, 06:39 PM
Mary

Marla, thank you for your reply. I have posted this message a few times on the Europe forums and have not received a reply. Amazingly, I have tried a few other "forums"..I guess we will be the adventurers, Thanks.

Old Jun 2nd, 1999, 10:52 PM
Paul Therault

<BR>Hi Mary, <BR>I am a travel agent and I see you are having a problem finding a company that rents small boats that you can pilot yourself. <BR> <BR>I can find you a company that would specialize in waterways in France. <BR> <BR>Feel free to E-Mail me for info. <BR> <BR>Paul

Old Jun 23rd, 1999, 04:35 AM
paul therault

Dear Paul, I read your message to Mary and I too would be interested to get infomation on barging in the Burgundy region of France . Can you e-mail some info on this topic? Thank you <BR>My address: [email protected]

Old Jun 24th, 1999, 04:31 AM
Mary

We have a reservation for October using Locaboat Plaisance (www.locaboat.com). My purpose of the original post was to get feedback from others who may have done this. We are looking forward to our trip.